The rules of the site
1.2. The participant is not allowed.
1.2.1. To publish on the website the images are not photographic.
1.2.2. Post pictures and materials that use someone else's copyright, water, or trademark, a trademark owned by a third party having the right of ownership and/or copyrights and allied rights.
1.2.3. To post someone else's photos without permission of their authors, thereby violating someone's copyright.
1.2.4. To post pornographic materials and pictures, and add to the section of the Nude art photos of children and teenagers.
1.2.5. To use the Mat (anywhere, in any form).
1.2.6. Insulting other members and disrespect them through rudeness, public showdown in an offensive manner and indecent behaviour.
1.2.7. Any act constituting or resembling public provocation, trolling, and inciting the members to action of adverse effects. Create provocative comments, messages, names of pictures, nicknames, etc., the purpose of which is to cause conflicts or insult members of the site.
1.2.8. Post photos and content that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, insulting or defamatory.
1.2.9. To post content, comments and photos depicting or containing scenes of violence, propaganda and public demonstration of Nazi paraphernalia or symbols, incitement to religious or ethnic hatred and discrimination against people on racial, ethnic, gender, social and other characteristics. An exception may be photo-reports about the events associated with these moments.
1.2.10. To post pictures in which religious symbolism is used in order to insult or humiliate the feelings of believers.
1.2.11. To impersonate another person or representative of an organization and/or community not having appropriate rights, including representatives of the Administration and owners of the website.
1.2.12. To mislead other parties regarding the properties and characteristics of any subjects or objects (the Administration of the website, other participants, photos, etc.).
1.2.13. Use in any commercial or selfish purposes the personal data of other participants.
1.2.14. Use automation tools for grading, add comments or register new accounts. Their use will result in blocking the account from which such actions were carried out.
1.2.15. You can create clones of participants.
1.2.16. To post and transmit on the website any material that contains viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs designed to destroy or compromise the functionality of computer or telecommunications equipment. To place the serial numbers for commercial software products and programs for their generation, logins, passwords and other means for receiving unauthorized access to paid services and resources on the Internet. And also post links to the above information.
1.2.17. Post spam, "scheme-pyramid", "chain letters" and other similar information.
1.2.18. To place ads on the site in any form without the permission of the website Administration.
1.2.19. To reproduce, repeat, copy, sell, resell, and use for any commercial purposes any part of the website without the consent of the website Administration.
1.2.20. Break any action the legislation of the Russian Federation.
1.3. The website administration has the right.
1.3.1. To remove any photo, album, review in case of non compliance with the rules of the site without notice to the author and explanation. Decisions made by the administrator or moderator (including disputed cases) do not necessarily reflect the views of the authors. Such decisions are not commented on or discussed.
1.3.2. To delete photos, albums and comments are clearly offensive content in which it is possible to recognize elements of violence, racial or religious intolerance.
1.3.3. To change affixed to photos and albums settings (themes, labels, etc.) in the event of their non compliance.
1.3.4. To remove the photo from the contest if it does not match the theme of the competition, its terms and conditions. Decisions made by the administrator or moderator (including disputed cases) do not necessarily reflect the views of the authors. Such decisions are not commented on or discussed.
1.3.5. To set/modify any restrictions in the use of the website participants.
1.3.6. To block a member's account (to terminate your login and password) in the event a participant violates the rules of the site.
1.3.7. Delete an existing participant account and/or block them in the case of a participant in more than one account on the website or clone accounts.
1.3.8. To prohibit the use of certain logins (nicknames) and/or remove them from circulation.
1.3.9. To distribute messages to members of the website containing organizational and technical information on site features, appearance/change any services.
1.3.10. To change the list of services without notice participants.
1.3.11. To suspend or stop providing the website services.
1.4. Responsibilities of the parties.
1.4.1. The participant site is responsible for:
- all information, photos, albums, comments and other content that it locates, loads, receives, transmits or in some other way makes available using the website Photoprinter.ru
- the security of your username and password and for all activities that will be accomplished on site by authorized person under his login and password. All actions performed by the visitor login with the username and password are considered actions of the party.
- any losses that may occur due to the loss of a member login and password or unauthorized use of its account by third parties.
1.4.2. Website administration is not responsible for:
- the content of the photos posted by site Members.
- uninterrupted, error-free and fast operation of the website.
- the safety of the materials of the website in case of force majeure.
- the lack of participants copyright on their placed on the website photos.
- the lack of access by participants to the services of the site due to circumstances beyond the control of management actions (failures of communication channels or host sites, etc.).
- any direct and (or) indirect damages which participant may incur as a result of the use or non-use of services website.
- the safety of the login and password to your site.
- any consequences resulting from the loss of the participant's login and password or unauthorized use of its account by third parties.
- behavior, statements and expressions of the participants and visitors of the website on the Internet resource.